How do Austrian Universities fare in U-Multirank?
- In 2019, U-Multirank presents data on 22 Austrian higher education institutions, universities as well as universities of applied science.
- In U-Multirank, Austria’s higher education institutions perform strongest in the Research and International Orientation dimensions. While some institutions are strong in Regional Engagement, others do not share this focus.
- 8 Austrian institutions are part of the Top 25 performers in the 2019 edition of U-Multirank in one of the following indicators: Co-publications with Industry, Contact to Work Environment, Student Mobility, International Orientation of Study Programmes and Student Mobility.
- The Austrian universities with the highest numbers of top group positions (‘A’ scores) are the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU; 12 top scores), Graz University of Technology, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (11 each) and the Medical University of Vienna (10).
- The specialised University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna performs strongest in the Research and Knowledge Transfer dimensions.
Watch U-Multirank's video – it provides some key highlights for students interested in studying in Austria.