The master's program pursues holistic access to the conception, planning, construction, operation and management of health facilities in the service of patients and society. A highlight and unique selling point of the postgraduate course is the cooperation between the disciplines of architecture and spatial planning, business organization, medicine and nursing sciences, which is reflected in the cooperation between the Technical University of Vienna and the Medical University of Vienna. The students benefit from the know-how, the network and the experience in further education of the two renowned universities.
The English-language master's program is aimed in particular at architects, engineers, doctors, nursing staff, medical professionals, health and healthcare managers, physicists and computer scientists who are familiar with planning and design health care.
Overview of facts & dates:
- Degree: Awarded the academic degree Master of Science (MSc) by TU Vienna / MedUni Vienna
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration of study: 4 semesters, part-time, divided into modules
- Program start: October 2020
- Registration deadline: June 30, 2020
- Costs: 19,500 euros (excluding travel and subsistence expenses)