Learn about CEU’s English-language degree programs accredited in Austria and the U.S., check out the online lectures and podcasts, watch webinar recordings to meet current CEU students and faculty and hear insider application tips. Find out how the CEU Career Services Office will help you prepare for your dream career. Sign up for open classes to get a sneak peek into the CEU learning experience. Book a one-on-one consultation on Microsoft Teams with the Student Recruitment Team to get all your questions answered.
Sign up now for an open class to get a glimpse into what it’s like to be a CEU student.
Find out more at https://bit.ly/3klRRVr.
Based in Vienna, Central European University (CEU) brings together students and faculty from over 100 countries to exchange ideas in an open and dynamic community in the heart of Europe. Accredited in Austria, the United States and Hungary, CEU offers English-language bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in the social sciences, humanities, business, economics, law, environmental sciences and policy, network science and cognitive science.
- World-ranked master's and doctoral programs, and interdisciplinary bachelor’s programs in the humanities and social sciences
- Close supervision and faculty contact with world-class researchers
- Valuable degree accredited in the U.S. and Austria
- Committed to academic freedom and open debate
- Based in Vienna, ranked as the world’s most livable city by the Economist Intelligence Unit