Study in Austria – where?
UAS Technikum Wien (Vienna). With around 9,000 graduates so far and roughly 4,000 students, the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien is Austria’s largest purely technical university of applied sciences. The educational offerings consist of 13 bachelor’s and 18 master’s degree programmes, which are offered as full-time, part-time and/ordistance study programmes. Eight degree programmes are taught in English. More
Study in Austria – why?
Austria is an ideal destination for studying! Austria is located in the centre of Europe. In Austria you will find 70 top class universities with more than 350,000 university students, 25% of them are international students. Austria offers you
- a broad spectrum of study opportunities
- various programmes taught in English
- great social security and economic stability
- generous hospitality and an overwhelming landscape
- exciting cultural attractions and outdoor activities.