Study in Austria – where?
The University of Innsbruck. The university is the largest research and education institution in western Austria. Located in the heart of the Alps, it offers excellent facilities for research and teaching. International rankings confirm the university’s important role in scientific research. Through some 400 partnerships and numerous agreements it has established important relationships with institutes and universities worldwide. More
Watch "Highlight your future. Study in Austria" to find out why Austria is the ideal place to study
- 70 top class universities
- various programmes taught in English
- a big community of international students
- great social security and economic stability
- exciting cultural attractions and outdoor activities