Study in Austria – where?
Academy of Fine Arts Vienna. The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna is a public university with 1400 students and a faculty of 260 offering opportunities for study, artistic and scholarly research and artistic practice in the fields of fine arts, art teachers’ training (education in the arts), architecture, stage design, conservation and restoration, art history and theory and the natural and technical sciences in the arts. Established in the 17th century, the Academy today focuses on providing up-to-date education in contemporary art. More
Study in Austria – why?
Austria is an ideal destination for studying! Austria is located in the centre of Europe. In Austria you will find 70 top class universities with more than 350,000 university students, 25% of them are international students.
Austria offers you
- a broad spectrum of study opportunities
- various programmes taught in English
- great social security and economic stability
- generous hospitality and an overwhelming landscape
- exciting cultural attractions and outdoor activities.