IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems
The IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems is characterised as a centre for international and practice-oriented academic education. The high educational quality of the degree programmes in Krems is based on internationalisation, the teaching of modern soft skills and the use of the latest e-business solutions. An international focus and practical relevance are the topmost priorities of all programmes. An excellent academic background, state-of-the-art technical equipment, over 130 partner universities worldwide and many other quality aspects provide students with the skills and competences needed on the international labour market. A mixture of theory and practice, project-related work, an international faculty as well as handson experience make studying a varied and exciting experience.
Faculties and programmes
Business Studies | International Management | Health Studies | Life Sciences
Programmes taught in English. Business Administration, BA | Digital Business Innovation and Transformation, MA | Export-Oriented Management, BA | International Wine Business, BA | International Business and Export Management, MA | Medical and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, BSc/MSc | Tourism Management and Leisure Industry, BA and MA | Marketing & Sales, MA Programmes in German. Business Administration and E-Business Management, BA |Business Administration and E-Business Management P&C, BA | Management of SME, MA | Management of Health Institutions, MA | Business Administration of the Public HealthS ector, BA | Management, MA | Ergotherapy, BSc | Physiotherapy, BSc | Midwifery, BSc | Advanced Nursing Practice, BSc I General Nursing, BSc | Music Therapy, BSc and MSc | Environmental and Sustainability Management, MA
Advantages for IMC Krems students include:
- Guaranteed study places (no overcrowded lectures) thanks to limits on student numbers in each degree programme
- Fixed programme length within the maximum study period
- Personal, friendly atmosphere
- Small-group teaching and learning due to limits on student numbers
- Close collaboration between professors, lecturers, heads of department, and students
- Internships and study abroad programmes
- State-of-the-art technical infrastructure (info screens, comprehensive high-speed network, electronic student I.D. card, etc.) and modern interior design
- On-campus library induction days: In September the IMC Krems kicks off the academic year with the Induction Days to welcome the new regular and exchange students. This week serves as an orientation phase at the start of the degree programme and is jointly organised by the rectorate, student representatives and the Austrian Student Union (ÖH). It also underlines the University’s mutual efforts to ease new students’ entry into campus life and helps them to form a close-knit community spanning the individual degree programmes. This introductory phase includes several modules.